Dialer Settings for Windows XP
Making a new Maui Gateway connection in Dial-Up Networking for Windows XP.
- Press the Start button.
- Click on the Control Panel.
- Click on Switch To Classic View.
- Now click Network Connections on the right side.
- Click on where it says Create a new connection.
- Now you may or may not get a screen with telephone options. Fill out the corrrect information. Area code 808, no carrier code, and input any outside line access numbers. If you do not get this, move on to the next steps.
- Click Next.
- Now you will have the Internet Connection Wizard. Press Next.
- Choose Connect To The Internet and press next.
- Now select Set Up My Connection Manually and press next.
- Select Connect Using My Dial Up Modem and click next.
- Type out the ISP name Maui Gateway and click next.
- Input on of our dial up acess numbers. 270-8881, then click next.
- Enter your username (all lower case), your password, confirm the password. Check the box that says save password if you wish to do so then click next.
- If you wish to add the shortcut to your desktop, click on the box that says add shortcut to desktop, then press finish.
A connection prompt screen will now appear. If you have saved your password, you will see 'click here to change password'. If not then you will have to type out your password, then press connect.